Eight Suns have already set this year; days that are forever behind us. That said, there are 357 good days left for God to plan for our "next." At Arise Daughter, we lean and depend on His scheduling knowing that it will FAR exceed our own planning capacity.
So far, these are dates that we fully expect Him to be in our midst if He says so. We happily and humbly invite you to join in to watch Holy Spirit work:
1. January 16th at 3pm on Zoom is our Corporate Prayer time with Christina Sanagletti our new room administrator. Prayer is the foundation of our ministry so we covet your prayers. Zoom Meeting ID: 873 8464 5508 Passcode: 009602.
2. January 19th starts a SAVAnon class for victims of sexual violence and runs 8 weeks. Class is full but, please be in prayer for healing and restoration for participants and facilitators. Anyone interested in future classes please contact me confidentially at: AriseDaughter@gmail.com
3. January 20th 7pm is our Arise Artists meeting with Freda Ayodele our new room administrator and our Artist in Residence Roxanne Fields. Our theme is: "How Art and Advocacy Collide."
4. January 20-22 Arise Advocates will be at the "March for Life" in Washington D.C. We will host at LEAST one Facebook livestream so, be on the lookout for our FIRST "March for Life" reporting!! The theme: "Equality begins in the Womb."
5. January 23rd at 6:30pm is our Book Club with our room administrator Roxanne Fields and co-facilitator Karen Crummie. Our next book is, "Unraveled Roots." There is still room to join so, go to the website AriseDaughter.org to RSVP.
6. Every Sunday will be a new blog post with fresh insights on God-honoring issues: Pass them on as you see fit.
7. Breathe...GOD IS IN CONTROL!
Much love!! Sylvia